Note (valid) travel insurance is mandatory at booking.
- Bookings and subsequent contracts shall be deemed to have been concluded in Arusha, Tanzania and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.*If not part of the group, the clients should state before hand and the relationship between the two made clear.
- Transaction verification.
*Upon arrival of client, Croy African Adventure Ltd should request to see the copy of ID of card holder as well as card used for the payments for verification.
We understand that due to unexpected circumstances, you may need to rearrange your trip to a later date. If, for any reason, you need to make changes to your travel dates upon confirmation of your itinerary, you will need to request this in writing. Given that your reasons for change are considered legitimate, such as illness or death of a family member, Croy African Adventure Ltd will not charge you any administration fees to make changes.
However, changes to travel dates might involve cancellations of accommodation and/or flight bookings; hence the amount of credit available for future rebooking would be net of any cancellation fees and penalties, subject to the terms and conditions set out by the various accommodation/transport/service providers used in the itinerary.
While Croy African Adventure Ltd will exercise its best effort to recover as much credit as possible towards your future rebooking, Croy African Adventure Ltd cannot be held responsible for any cancellation fees and penalties imposed upon us by our service providers.
We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against trip cancellations.
For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants etc) a handling fee of 50 USD per booking applies. The handling fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees.
Due to the penalties oblige upon us by the supplier of services including, the following charges will be applied in case of any cancellations of confirmed bookings:
- Cancellation up to 56 days before the day of arrival, 30% of the total amount;
- Cancellation from 56 days to 42 days before the day of arrival 75% of the total amount;
- Cancellation from 42 days to the day of arrival 100% of the total amount.
The amount of credit available would be net of all the cancellation fees and penalties, subject to the terms and conditions set out by the various accommodation/transport/service providers used in the itinerary.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where this is unavoidable. However, in that case the Company agrees to refund all monies already paid by the client. This shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.
Croy African Adventure ltd reserves the right to make changes in the accommodations as offered. In case accommodation is fully booked we will of course offer you a fitting alternative.
In case alternatives in same price range are no longer available we will suggest you more expensive accommodations and will charge you the difference.
Especially in peak season (July-August-December) we suggest you to book far in advance in order to be able to book you the accommodation you wish for.
Croy African Adventure Ltd reserves the right to increase tour prices to cover increased costs, tariffs and taxes, and to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange markets.
We at Croy African Adventure ltd your safety is our priority offers AMREF Flying Doctor Air Ambulance covers for the duration of your safari, as will be shown on safari itinerary.
If you have comprehensive travel insurance we strongly advise you to check your coverage.
Note you only book your trip in Tanzania with Croy African Adventure and not your international flight. The most comprehensive insurances only cover a limited amount.
If you do not have any travel insurance then you first need to take one before sending us the completed booking form. There are many possibilities to extend your insurance coverage.
Valid (travel) insurance is mandatory and we recommend you to insure for cancellation.
It’s strongly recommend that you take out precautions as shown below:
- Travel/medical insurance to cover for hospital and other medical expenses.
- Trip cancellation insurance covers of expenses in conjunction with cancellation due to illness or accident.
- Baggage insurance.
In the event that you must cancel your participation in a travel program, trip cancellation insurance may be the only source of reimbursement.
Passports, Visas and Other Travel Papers.
- It is the clients own responsibility to obtain their visa for Tanzania. You can either arrange it through the Embassy of Tanzania in your country (if available) or upon arrival in Tanzania.
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client’s documentation and related matters prior to commencement of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
Clients are entitled to one bag of not more than 15 kg (backpack or soft bag – no hardtop suitcase) and a daypack. The Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage. Please notice that on our trekking tours and on some “bush” flights other baggage regulations may apply.
- The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents can be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will hold the Company, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim.
- The client accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
Authority on Tour/Climb.
- The decisions of the Company’s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding.
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited.
The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorises the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.
Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to be informed about the most current travel advisories and warnings issued by the relevant bodies. In the event of an active travel warning against travel to the specific destination(s) of the trip, should the traveler still choose to travel, notwithstanding any travel advisory or warning, the traveler assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property damage that may arise out of the events like those advised or warned against.
All our prices are based on the current national park fees and taxes. There have been ongoing talks that East African countries will be undergoing changes to tax regulations in 2016. Should the authorities decide on increasing fees and taxes, even though they might currently not be scheduled, we would subsequently have to pass on these increases
After booking you automatically agree with our terms and conditions.