Tarangire National park is approximately 3 hours’ drive from Arusha it’s wise early morning pick up and drive to the Park, It’s one of the largest national park in Tanzania. The opportunities for game viewing waiting for you as we drive through the park and explore its beautyand is famous for its large elephant herds and its picturesque landscape dotted with baobab trees. Tarangire is one of the least visited parks in northern Tanzania yet its dense population of game from July – November is second only to the Serengeti.
Tarangire National Park is one of the finest parks in Tanzania. Centered on the Tarangire River, this park has expansive views with wide panoramas of wooded savannah stretching in every direction. The most outstanding feature is the Tarangire River, which is permanent, and the only reliable dry-season source of water available to wildlife in a vast stretch of Tanzania’s Rift Valley, attracting tremendous concentrations of animals.
1pax=$745 2pax=$444 3pax=$343 4pax=$293 5pax=$263 6pax=$230
Included in cost:
• Pick-up and drop off in Arusha;
• Experienced English-speaking safari naturalist;
• Land Cruiser 4×4 with pop-up roof;
• Entry park fees;
• Long walking safari with ranger (up to 4 hours);
• Soft drinks and bottled drinking water;
• Guide entry fees & Allowances
• Safari Vehicle entry fees
• Packed lunch;
The price does not include:
• Tips for the safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).
• Personal hygienic items.
• Personal Snacks
• Personal first Aid